Marine Protection Systems Maddox Wedge Anode
The Maddox Wedge Anode has been manufactured to offer an alternative shape to the standard Maddox Anode. The alternative profile and size will suit a number of applications including, on smaller vessels or installations where it is preferable to install two small wedges instead of one large anode. E.g Keel slippers.
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Protects stainless and bronze
- Reduces growth recruitment
- Does not blast hull or prop coatings through ”over protection”
- Suits fibreglass, carbon & timber vessels
Easy installation. Please follow instructions on how to install a Maddox Anode. Anode-Maddox-Fit-Instructions