Marine Protection Systems Electrolysis Blocker
The Electrolysis Blocker is a marine galvanic isolator with unique hi-performance features tested to international marine standards. The unit is designed to block corrosion causing DC current that travels between vessel and marina using the common shore power connection. Fail safe construction offers peace of mind and confidence with no ongoing maintenance or monitoring required.
- Reduces galvanic corrosion, organic growth and extends anode life
- Isolates your vessel from the marina and other vessels that may conduct stray earth current
- Approved to ISO 8846, AS/NZS 3004.2.2008 & ABYC A-28
- 67 A continuous current rating
- 5000A fail safe rating
- Compact for easy installation and inspection
For further information please see the electrolysis blocker PDF from the manufacturer
Please note: must be installed by a licensed electrician. Please contact us for our installation services.